Our Company's History
- Arilia Winn launches Winn Publications as a sole proprietor in Abilene, Texas
- Arilia publishes 4 books of her own and publishes 1 other author, her cousin
- Winn Publications launches the Author’s Spotlight – a podcast and blog interview to help self-published authors amplify their voices and sell their books
- Closes the year by publishing 6 books
- In Feb. 2020, Winn Publications is registered in the state of Texas as an LLC
- In Sept. 2020, Winn Publications becomes the home of 6 other imprints and brands and an independent online bookstore
- Closes the year with 14 published books by 11 different authors
- Winn Publications LLC partners with And I Stand and brings forth “Writing With Miss Winn: Writing to Heal through trauma.” A writing workshop aimed at helping survivors of trauma to use storytelling to heal their wounds and inspire their communities.
- During the month of April 2021, Winn Publications LLC donates to the Allivone program, a business with a mission to provide business services to disadvantaged youth with the goal of offering mentoring to children who are interested in authorship
- May 1, 2021, W.E. Bookstore Online – Winn Publications’ independent online bookstore- hosts its first Sunshine Handmade Market in Fullerton California as a part of its commitment to providing opportunities for creators, makers, authors, artists, and business owners to sell their work and meet their neighbors.