What is Hybrid Publishing?
The hybrid publishing model of Winn Publications LLC is unique in the world of publishing because it offers a much-needed alternative in a rapidly changing publishing industry. Our hybrid model has traditional distribution, and manuscript vetting. We are members of IBPA and stand by their Hybrid Publisher Criteria.
IBPA’s Hybrid Publisher Criteria
- Define a mission and vision for its publishing program
- Vet submissions
- Publish under its own imprint(s) and ISBNs
- Publish to industry standards
- Ensure editorial, design, and production quality
- Pursue and manage a range of publishing rights
- Provide distribution services
- Demonstrate respectable sales
- Pay authors a higher-than-standard royalty
Here are the top 5 reasons why authors love working with us:
- Professionalism. We are in the process of creating a team of industry experts, led by publisher Arilia Winn, who brings 6 years of publishing experience. Our books are professionally designed and stand against other books in their genre.
- Distribution. We have traditional distribution with Ingram Sparks. Giving you a wider range to reach. You won’t find this with many other partnership publishers.
- Marketing. From the time that you sign your contract we will begin to help you with marketing your book. Most other hybrid companies only offer a years worth of marketing before you and your book are set on the back burner.
- Cash flow. Authors are entrepreneurial partners at Winn Publications LLC. They invest in a publishing package up front while keeping 70% of net on print books and ebooks. You won’t find this anywhere else.
- Team Work. Authors get the best of both worlds with us: they are collaborative partners who get creative control while benefiting from the perks that come with traditional publishing.